Thursday, November 02, 2006

Well, Texas is everything I thought it would be. The sky is big, the people are friendly, it doesn't matter if you are 5 or 85, everyone calls you mam, the Texas flag is displayed absolutely everywhere, and surprisingly enough, I haven't seen one person wearing a cowboy hat. So my dreams of moving to Texas to marry a cowboy that owns his own ranch has already been destroyed. I was tempted to move home right away and then I decided I should stick it out. I guess I just have to look in the right places. Erin, your grammar is appalling. I have never heard of the verb "google", though I have been known to use it once in awhile. By the way, when are you joining me out here? Brandy, I am so excited y'all are moving into your own apartment! Tell your family hi. I love you all. . .

2 comments:

julieinjapan said...

Kelly....I didn't know that you already left.. i guess i am really out of it. Fun! Do you still have the same number? I still think that you should be looking for your cowboy!!! That was always my dream, but i guess dreams can change! Go and round up some guys!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Julie! How the heck are you? Kunichiwah! (That means howdy.) Kelly, I didn't realize you were already there either. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll let you know. Maybe I'll come down there. After all...

(Do do do do)

Down in Texas where the sun shines bright

(do do do do)

Down in Texas where they treat you right

(do do do do)

Everybody sings this little song...

Daddy, daddy why's yo' legs so long?