Tuesday, November 14, 2006

As for the last post, I don't know what more I can explain. These job interviews are out of control. . .or maybe its just me. I guess I have been known to do something a little crazy every once in awhile. I always thought it was all of your influence, but I guess it really was just me. Well, this week was even crazier than last week. There wasn't any progress in the job search, but I met this guy who is only in San Antonio for three weeks because he is on medical rotation at the air force base. And basically, I have spent way too much time with him. He gets bored, and I live close, so he keeps calling me. . .he has become something of an older brother to me, which probably explains the extreme sass that seems to just jump from my mouth everytime I am around him. People keep asking us if we are dating. . .gag me, maybe if I felt like dating a grandpa. On Saturday I went to help this girl move, and I ended up being the only girl who came, with seven guys from the Elders quorum. That's right, I represent! I really impressed the Elders Quorum with my abnormal strength and my neverending energy as we moved things from 8:30 until 5:00 that afternoon. By the end, everyone was in love with me. Some may call it luck. . .I like to call it alluring beauty and bewitching charm.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Kelly - you're too cool! I'm glad you're having fun down in San Antonio. Texas is sure the last place on Earth I would have put you, though. I guess you haven't run into any fireants yet, with it being November, but watch out!!

We got a house about a year and a half ago. It's in Payson, just about 20 minutes south of Provo. We were really lucky that we bought when we did, because it's turned out to be a great investment. We're still in the magic business...more so than ever, I would say. We don't perform as much anymore (which makes Bekah very very very very very happy) but we're doing a lot of selling. Brian has designed and created a bunch of magic tricks (aka illusions) that we've been selling to other magicians for the past two and half years. Our company name is Creative Magic and we spend a lot of time going to conventions in the summer where we sell our stuff and make new connections and friends. This last summer we went to Portland, Miami, Dallas, and Gaitlinburg and in between we were in Oklahoma two or three times - I can't remember how many. OK is where Brian's family is. You can see more of what our life is like at:
http://www.creativemagic.net
Be sure to watch all the videos - they're cool!!

We've had Puga for about 8 months now - we got him 'cause we're having a hard time having kids and I needed something to snuggle with. We love him!!

I'm still pretty new to this blogging thing, so if I should have put this on the main page and not as a comment to yours, I'm sorry and somebody better catch up with times!!!

Good luck in TX, Kelly!!

Rebekah said...

I meant, catch ME up with the times...important little word, that. :)

Alison said...

Bekah, you did it just right. Although there really aren't any rules, so you can pretty much do whatever you want. Did you live in Texas? I can't remember.

Rebekah said...

I did - I lived in Houston :)