Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hello!



Just thought I should support the effort to stay in touch. Alison mentioned that someone really wants everyone to put pictures up, so I thought I'd try doing that. These are pictures from Halloween! We had a fun year with Puga. His costume really glowed in the dark, too. And Brian put red lights and smoke in one of our window wells and blue lights and bubbles in the other, so the house looked pretty cool, too. :) We even took Puga trick or treating - we got some little dog treats and gave them to our friends, then we got Puga a treat bucket and went over and let him get his treats! He loved picking out whatever he wanted that night.

Anyway, life is good and I hope this helps us all keep in touch better!

Love,

Bekah

3 comments:

Alison said...

Bekah, the house and the dog look great. I think that we are falling very short in our holiday traditions already. Grace didn't even get to dress up on Halloween. I know, what kind of an awful mother am I? ;)

Maybe you can email me a week before every holiday and remind me to plan something. Otherwise I think Grace might have a very disappointing childhood. (Even though Morgan thinks it will build character. ;)

Rebekah said...

Lol! You make me laugh. :)

Kelly said...

Bekah! You have the cutest dog. How fun is that, you are so amazingly creative. When did you guys get a house? I feel really out of it, you are going to have to explain a little bit more what is going on with your life because I don't know anything! Where are y'all living? Are you still owrking at BYU? Are y'all still in the magic business? Tell us EVERYTHING!!!