Monday, November 06, 2006



Howdy Friends!! I am excited about this whole BLOG thing. I hate losing contact with everyone so this should help me out!! Life is wonderful. I am having a great time learning to be Eli's mom. He is 6 months old now and is very active. He rolls all over the place and has recently learned how to sit up on his own. Jeremy and I predict that he'll be crawling within a few weeks. Jeremy is busy with school and work and then when he gets home Eli and I do our best to use up any energy that he has left!! I miss teaching my little fourth graders but I am happy to be at home--I am sure being a mom will help me to be a better teacher in the future--at least that is my hope.

Is everyone loving the Fall weather as much as I am? I think I might cry when true Winter hits, I wish that Fall would last like 8 months of each year.

So, ya...I don't have much else to say right now...but I sure would love if y'all would do your profiles and if you'd post a pic or two every now and then!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Katie, can I just say that's the most colorful post I've ever seen. Sorry I haven't done my profile yet, I'll get on that pronto.

Kelly said...

Katie, I was just remembering that last cape flight and let me tell you, there is some good cape flying weather down here. . .when are y'all coming to join me? ;)

Rebekah said...

Eli is CUTE!! I want more pictures!!