Thursday, November 30, 2006

hi all!!

Hi everyone:> Hope you all had a nice break...not too long until we get another one!! I can't wait. I love Christmas. Did anyone have crazy adventures during the Thanksgiving break? We had a great time especially since my little sister came to visit us for the break from BYUI. Eli loved being with his aunt. We planned to make the big feast ourselves but Jeremy's Aunt Sue in Logan insisted that we all go to her place for the day. Although we had a great time at her place it would have been a major adventure to make the dinner ourselves--next yr. I guess. However, I did make the amazing pumpkin squares--thanks to the kitchen family--and they were a real hit! I think they are my new favorite dessert. Anyway--hope everyone is having a fantastic week--oh and by the way, great BYU football game eh?! We loved it and we are pretty sure that the reason they won is b/c Eli was wearing his jersey! Yeah Eli. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you Eli, that's all I have to say. Thanksgiving was good and uneventful, which means everything went smoothly. We went to Fresno, to Morgan's mom's. He also has two sisters out there. It was really good to see them all. And Grace was amazing baby. We only had to stop three times on the way to Fresno, wow.

Rebekah said...

Way to go Grace!

And I second the thank you to Eli! What an incredible game! When we made that touchdown, Brian and I were both yelling and cheering...Puga thought we'd gone crazy! We usually only cheer when HE catches a ball...and as far as he could tell, there were no balls in sight!