Monday, December 04, 2006

Yeah!

Thanksgiving was great, wasn't it? Katie, I am so glad that you had some adventures, although I really wish you had made your own dinner, because there probably would have been some great stories. . .well, everyone, I got a job. It's true, I got hired at the San Antonio Food Bank, and I love it. I'll be doing an outreach program that is government funded. We'll be going to the rural counties surrounding San Antonio to help them apply for govenment programs with which they can receive aid. I'm excited. . .it's probably similar to what you do Erin, kind of. So, it looks like I'll be in San Antonio for a bit!

2 comments:

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

That's super cool, Kelly! That sounds really neat. Let me know how it goes. How was your Thanksgiving? How did the rolls go? Take care, little. :)

Katie Hutson said...

Way to go miss kelly:> So happy for ya. Sounds like a great job for my favourite super hero!! Good luck with it and let us know how it is going every once in a while. About the dinner--I agree, one day I'll do it though and I'll be sure to let you know about the adventures in KT's kitchen!!