Saturday, December 09, 2006

Well... Hello Guys

Hello... How are all of you? I am great... I will give you an update of what I am doing and things. Now get cozy... A long time ago like maybe 10 months I met this guy and fell in love. We decided to get married july 1 and soon after we got married we moved to Japan and that is where i am living now. I love it here. it is really fun. I live about an hour outside of Tokyo. And to add a little more to the story when i got here i started looking for a teaching job and got interviews and offers but nothing seemed right. Well just a little while after that i started getting very very sick. Well i am now 17 weeks pregnant. Woooah you all say... yes I tell you your life sure can change and change fast! In 10 months.. in kelly's words... met someone got married moved out of the country got pregnant and i couldnt be happier! My mom just came to visit and left the other day. We are getting ready for Chrsitmas and I am very excited. I am also get this... The scout committee chairman over all of scouts... HAHAHA i know nothing about scouts! But we had this things this week called "Christmas Around the World." Well the scouts did Mexico. So they made some cookies and made some prok dish. (my house is a MESS!!!) I found out the night before that i had to decorate for it.... I have nothing from Mexico with me. So i went to the 100 yen store.. Even better than a dollar store... It is 5 floors and has everything you could ever want or not want so much. Well i found some things that kind of looked like they were from mexico and wow.. we had a great table from mexico.. BUt the night of the event no one showed up.. Sad:( oh well... I had to get a presentation on the stage and i had fun! I dont know about anyone else! Well that is about all here... Alison taught me how to post something on here.. I am a little slow when it comes to computers. So now i can do it. I also remember my password now. Yea... Go Julie.. Let me know when you are coming to visit. We have a guestroom for you.. it is waiting for visitors!
Have a fun day! I am going to get ready for bed now... I am sleepy!

4 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Julie!! So good to hear how life is going for you. Amazing:> Does your life ever have a dull moment--I bet even your dull moments are exciting:> Let us know if you are having a boy or girl when you find out!! I bet you have your baby almost on the same date we had Eli--are you due in May?? What took you guys to Japan--how long will you be there? How are you feeling these days? I hope you are doing fantastic!! Thanks for the update!! You made my day.

Alison said...

Julie, I want to see picture updates through out the pregnancy. If you do it, I'll do it. ;)

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Julie, it's so good to hear how you're doing! Wow--ten months, eh? I'm so happy for you! I'd love to be able to see you giddy about some guy...I'm having a hard time imagining it. Do you call him "little husband"? ;) I'm planning to come to Japan this spring--my grandparents live in Tokyo and grandma wants me to see the blooming cherry trees. It would be cool if we could meet up! Take care!

julieinjapan said...

Erin, You better come visit! Let me know the details for sure! I can go up to Tokyo easy! Sounds fun! What are your grandparents doing there? Just wondering!