Tuesday, December 12, 2006

News

So the most exciting thing happening in our family right now is. . .we're expecting! I'm about three months along. We had our first appointment with the midwives last week. It was great to hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm never sure if I'm really pregnant until I hear the heartbeat. The baby is due June 18th. We don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl, Morgan really wants a boy. Apparently he's had enough girl time with me and Grace, and my six sisters. ;) So, that's it. Wow, can you picture Grace as an older sister, weird. Brandy, you'll have to give me some pointers on handling two kids. :)

4 comments:

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Good heavens Alison! That's fantastic! Look at you and Morgan...sitting there starting your own eternal kingdom and all. Pretty cool. Pretty cool. :)

julieinjapan said...

FUN!! That is so exciting! My baby is due on May 23... maybe they can be friends. I went to the doctors this past week again and heard the heartbeat. I like hearing that. Let me know how you are doing! That is fun!

Katie Hutson said...

Yeah for the Gainers:) Gracie gets a sibling:> And...we get to be here to see cute Alison's belly grow! I'll let y'all know how cute she looks!

Rebekah said...

CONGRATS, Ali!!