Sunday, November 19, 2006

Still in Provo







Well, I thought maybe it was about time for me to write something. I don't really have anything exciting to say. Grace and I hang out every day counting the hours till Daddy gets home. When Grace sleeps I get some work in. I'm still working from home for the Church History department, which has been really nice for us. Morgan is finishing up his last year at the Y and then we'll be off to who knows where for grad school. Then about 5 to 7 more years of school. Yipee! And now, what everyone really wants to know about. Grace. She's learned to stand up in her crib this past week. She loves walking everywhere as long as she can hold on to your fingers. She pretends to eat food out of your empty hand and will even share it with you. ;) She's so much fun and stinkin cute. Anyway that's all from here.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You have such a cute baby!!! She looks just like her aunt!

Kelly said...

Just kidding, I am glad that life is so exciting for you--you have always been the lucky one with the lucky life!