Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well...

Well.. Today was a Long but wonderful day. We woke up early, went on a long 2 hour drive to the doctor and where i will have the baby. Then went to the doctor and found out the we are having a little boy. Things are good. I am happy as can be. Just wanted to share the good news. I guess it is time to get serious about things, like names. i dont think that we are really going to name it Yoshi or Dragon or Emerson, so we need some good names. i hope that everyone is having a great day. I am going to bed! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Congrats--so happy for ya Julie...I predicted you'd be having a boy:> I can't believe the hospital is 2 hrs away--what if you end up having your baby in the car--now that would be an adventure!!

Alison said...

I always knew you would have a boy. And really what is so wrong with Emerson? ;) We'll find out in a couple weeks about our baby. We're feeling the boy vibes, but you never know.

Kelly said...

What about the name Kelly? Yeah, that has a nice ring to it. . .