Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"The Married World"

Well everyone, I just thought I would let you all know, that I am now a certified work-a-holic. That is why I have been absent form the blog for so long (but where are Brandy, Erin, and Ashley, who have made appearances onthe blog, but then never come back? Just thought I would ask). I am trying to recover, but it has been hard. I am mostly trying to work less because I promised Julie I would so that I could join all of you in "The Married World". She keeps trying to tell me it's worth it, but seeing as how I have never visited, I am still a little wary. But, I did promise I would try so I agreed to go to a dance this weekend with a friend. Don't expect too much Julie, just because dances worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone. Maybe your dancing skills are more entrancing than mine. We'll see.

2 comments:

julieinjapan said...

I am so excited for you... I am so glad that you are trying. That is what it is all about. Didnt you know that I learned all of my moves from you. Well, make sure you try and work your thunder and everything will go great. I am sure. Dont just be a bum that sits on the side and try to talk and hang out with people. (oh look for my cousin. She always goes to the dances, she can help you out with the "tanner" guys) you never know!
You need to let us know how is goes!

Katie Hutson said...

Go Kelly Go!! Everyone knows you are a great dancer--but hey I don't mind if you use some of my eye of the tiger moves--remember?!! I am sure they'd be a hit:> Have fun Kelly. And I agree--where did Ashley, Brandy and Erin go--hello ladies where are you??!!!