Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to Puga (and me)!!


We decided that I should share my birthday with Puga, since we never found out exactly when his birthday is. It is around this time of year, we just don't know the exact date. But we made him a "cake" out of canned dog food and got him some new toys and some new chew treats and made him wear a Mater hat and it was fun! My birthday has been great, too. It's weird to think I'm another year older, but hey! That's life!!

We ended up staying here for Christmas and we're really glad we made that decision. It was so much fun! I hope you guys all had a great Christmas and a fun New Year!! I love you!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Puga looks great, and it looks like he really enjoyed his cake. I hope you had a great birthday too. It sounds like it. What did you guys do on Christmas? Was it just you and Brian?

Katie Hutson said...

Bekah--cute little Puga:> Happy birthday to the two of you!! Did you have a piece of his cake to celebrate;) Thanks for the pics--I love them!! Pics are my favorite thing!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful--sometimes it is nice to celeberate the holidays without a lot of family around! Have a happy rest of the week:>

Anonymous said...

We just sat around by our beautiful tree, drank hot chocolate and watched movies. It was great! Brian saw "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time and loved it. We had Christmas dinner at Brian's Aunt's house with his Grandma and Grandpa and that was fun (that was actually Christmas Eve) then some friends of ours in the ward invited us over to their house for Christmas morning and we got to watch their kids open presents. Then we came back to our house and opened presents with Puga and ate the traditional waffles and strawberries and whipped cream breakfast and chilled the rest of the day. It was actually fantastic!

Alison said...

sounds nice and relaxing.