Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wicked - and catching up

So, has everyone else already discovered "Wicked?" You know, the Broadway play? I discovered it last month and I've been hooked ever since. The soundtrack is so amazing! It makes me very happy. If you haven't heard it yet, you need to.

Well, just to catch you up on the latest, we've been issued a "cease and desist" letter from a law firm in the Netherlands because they say one of our products (the Change Cap) is infringing on their patent. Well, our hat is totally different from theirs, but the language and the claims in their patent are so broad that we're covered - we're infringers!! But, Bishop Quesenberry is helping us out and we found a hat that works the same way as ours that's been around for a lot longer than their patent, so that should shut them up. And we haven't ceased or desisted our sales, so we're putting all our eggs in that basket! Or, hat, as the case may be! So, that's our latest news.

On a happier note, I've lost 20 pounds!! I want to lose 5 more before Hawaii, so we'll see. :)

-K-. I'm done blabbering. I hope you're all doing well and I look forward to a few more posts! I was glad to get caught up on Kelly - let's get caught up on the rest of you!!

1 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

I love hearing how you are doing--sorry about all the troubles you guys are dealing with--good luck with it all, and I hope everything turns out fine.

Way to go on the 20 pounds--a while ago Jeremy and I made goals to work out 3 times a week and my "prize" was going to be a new skirt so that I could show off my sexy/strong legs that I was going to get from working out--didn't happen!! I need to get more determined--I want buff legs--I guess not badly enough;>!! Haha!!