Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pictures from HAWAII!





















Just a few pics from Hawaii - it was very fun! I hope I see a new post soon...I hate to be the only one chatting!! But we did have a great time - we went snorkeling, ziplining, parasailing and surfing! Surfing made me a little seasick, but it was fun and snorkeling was a little rough at times (lots of wind!) but that was awesome and the parasailing was super cool, but the ziplining takes the cake! It was so much fun that I don't think I have enough words to describe it! We will definitely be doing that again. That picture with me and those oysters - that's me picking one and then getting to open to see what color/kind of pearl was inside - then I got to keep the pearl! It was fun. The little pool and waterfall was where we zipped to and had lunch. I think the rest of the pictures are probably self-explanatory.
Anyway, glad to be back on the mainland, but missing Hawaii!!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Bekah, you look stinkin cute! Way to go chica. And Hawaii looks super fun. I'm glad you're back, now it's time for all of us to get together.

Kelly said...

I am so jealous, it looks like so much fun. And you look super hot, just like anyone should if they go to Hawaii. . .so I'm going to catalina island this weekend, and we're thinking about parasailing, so tell me, is it worth the money?

Rebekah said...

Parasailing is way fun - it can be worth the money - it just depends on how much you pay for it! It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be - but you should see if your company will do the thing where they take you up and then bring you down far enough that your feet are actually touching the water before they take you back up. Ours didn't, but I've beem told that's very cool!

Katie Hutson said...

Bekah!! I was hoping that you'd post pics from your trip!! How exciting and fun and wonderful for you guys!! It looks like you had quite the adventure!! Fun fun fun!! The zipline thingy sounds like my kind of adventure!! I want to go on a really big one one day--Jeremy did a huge one in Costa Rica that was through jungles and was way up high--was your like that? Thanks so much for telling us about your trip--and way to liven up the Apt 21 blog!! I can't wait to see you and to hear more about the trip!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Wowee!! Hawaii looks great and so do you! Man, I feel tropical just looking at it! Julie, I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you! We didn't have internet access where I was and somehow I lost all meaning of time. Next time, for sure.

Katie, when do you guys head to Alabam? And when are all these babies coming? And Kelly, what is going on with you? Do you still like Texas or do you want to go to Iowa with me? Take care, all! This blog was a good idea and I think about it often...really. I'll put on some pictures of Japan if I can figure out how to do it. I tried before and lost my temper before I figured it out. ;)