Monday, April 16, 2007

True Love, Take it to the Limit

So. . .I finally figured out how to get on the new blog, I know it took me awhile. I love the pictures y'all have put on here. . .you've all had such great adventures in the last little while, I am so jealous. Texas has been good, I like my job, mostly because my boss lets me do whatever I want and is my best friend here. She makes life easier. And. . .yes, I have been dating someone, and it's just stress. I don't know what will happen, he's moving to California at the end of this week, and then from there he is going to school in Idaho in the fall. So, we are still in the process of deciding where we want this to go. At the beginning, he was the one really pushing the relationship and wanting to do a long distance thing, and I was really holding back. Ironically, this weekend, I came to the realization that that is what I want, and now he seems to be a bit hesitant. Asi es la vida. What can you do? So, we'll see. I got offered a job nannying in Italy for three months, from September to November. . .its all paid for (flight, room, board, etc), plus they pay me. I'm thinking it looks like a good idea. . .I'm about at that point where running away to Europe looks pretty enticing. . .

4 comments:

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Kelly, how do you have such an exciting life? If I can't live it, at least I can read about it. :) Good luck!

Kelly said...

Erin, are you going to Japan?? Julie told me you were and I am so jealous. . .when are you going? And how on earth are you? and I love you to death

Katie Hutson said...

Kelly...way to go girl!! Woo woo!! Well, does this boy have a name? Tell us a little more!! I hope you guys decide whatever works best for y'all. Good luck with it all and have fun!! Your Italy thingy sounds rather exciting I must say--how did you find out about that?!! And yes Erin, what takes you to Japan? I can't believe you typed a few lines , didn't say anything about yourself, and that is it--what are you up to??!!

Rebekah said...

Kelly, I think it's a no brainer! Jump on that plane and get paid to live in Italy for 3 months! I'd do it!!!!