Wednesday, April 11, 2007





Here are some recent pics of Eli. Two are before and after pictures for his first haircut--he had major wings!! It was pretty exciting stuff as he would not keep still for even 2 seconds. But we got 'er done. He is quite the stud with his new look! The next pic was taken when we went hiking down at Goblin Valley a few weeks ago--such a neat place (go if you get the chance!!). And the last is of Eli trying to get into the shower while Jeremy is in it and he got pretty soaked--he love it though!! That kid can't get enough of the water!! Anyway, enjoy. Life is good, we are looking forward to the end of the semester...just a few weeks now. Then, bring on the summer!!! This is going to be quite the summer--we are pretty set on moving to Alabama in August, Eli and I will go to Canada for a visit as the end of July, and we might buy a truck. Oh, and packing is going to be great fun...seeing as I can't even get Eli's clothes put away in his drawer without him making a mess of them!! Anyway...I'd love to hear from all of you. Kelly...if you have something to share...come on with it girl!!!

4 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

I love going back over my post and finding all of the spelling mistakes!! Haha...I love it!! Hope you can understand what I was trying to type!

Rebekah said...

I understood! No worries! What a cutie. I'm so glad you guys posted some pics! I have a few from the baptism - I'll see if I can get them up!

Alison said...

You know what's funny, that last shower picture looks vaguely familiar. ;)

Katie Hutson said...

What are you talking about Al??!!