Friday, October 26, 2007

NOT in Oklahoma!

Hi, guys! Alison requested that I post an update so here I am! I haven't posted earlier because there just hasn't been anything to say. There still isn't really. This last month has been really nice - we've had some good down time - lots of Wii playing and moving watching. :) I'm also in the process of completely reorganizing my office - I think we're going to IKEA today to see what we can find. We're not moving anytime soon, but you know us - you never know! We're definitely not doing the Oklahoma thing. We went out for a visit in April and we realized we just can't live that close to family. We need our own space. So, Portland is still a possibility as is Williamsburg, but who knows when. If I ever get pregnant we're going to have to seriously take a look at things and decide where we want to be because this house isn't big enough for the company and a family anymore. But Brian and Puga are doing well. :) We're excited about Halloween, but with our ward doing Trunk or Treats on Halloween day we don't get too many trick or treaters, which is sad, but what are you going to do?

Hope you guys have lots of fun this Halloween and make sure to post pictures of your cute kids all dressed up!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Well, I love IKEA, Portland is beautiful, and I think it's about time for us to see more pics of Puga. And I guess you can put pictures of you and Brian up, too. ;)

Katie Hutson said...

So, the other day I worte a big long comment only to find that when I tried to post it I couldn't--I hadn't signed in properly...so here we go:)

Thanks for posting--I don't care how boring any of y'all think things are going--I LOVE to hear about everything:)Moving is a crazy adventure--so when ya decide to do it...make sure you realy want to:) I like the feeling settled part--just not the actual process of moving!! What movies have you seen lately? Jer and I are lookin' for some good ones!

Katie Hutson said...

Hahahahaaaaaa--sooooooooo many typing errors in that last post--ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Wow--I am one skilled typer!! Or is it typist--oh man...I better quit:) Al...maybe you should just edit my comments:)

julieinjapan said...

I love the east coast.. a little partial! I agree that you need some pictures of Puga... does he have a costume for this year? last year he was cute!