Wednesday, October 10, 2007

At the U





Well we're having a pretty good time here at the U. Grace, as you can see, has learned how to smile for the camera, as has Jack. Grace is talking more and more all the time. Jack is getting bigger and bigger. He's really strong and will probably be rolling around pretty soon. Morgan just finished his first block of classes and luckily grad school has been easier then BYU, so far. I'm just playing with the kids, working, playing with the kids, and working. That's pretty much all from here. Love you all!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute kids, Ali! And it just goes to show you how in the loop I am - I didn't realize you had even left Provo!! But I'm glad you and Morgan are enjoying the U. Jack is a cutie! I can't believe how big both your kids are. Time sure flies.

Alison said...

Thanks, they are pretty darn cute. Now it's time for you, Bekah, to make a post so we can know what's going on with you. You could have moved to Oklahoma, for all I know. ;)

Katie Hutson said...

Al--thanks for the post!! I love and miss your cute family!! By the way, tell Morgan that his idea for a costume is amazing!! How did he come up with it? ;) It is so good to hear how all is going with you guys and I love seeing the pics--Bekah is right--time flies like crazy!

lori said...

so many cute faces on this blog!! And so much fun stuff going on! We love to browse though!

-lori and wes