Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween

Well, we've decided to dress Eli up as a cowboy for Halloween--he'll be known as Marshall E. Hutson for all of the festivities going on this Halloween. After all, his favorite stuffed animal is a horse and he looks great in a cowboy hat--what could be more perfect? What are you all doing for Halloween? We are taking Eli to a good ol' Trunk or Treat at the church this weekend, and then to the library for Halloween treats and activities on Halloween Eve--and we might let him knock on a few doors on Halloween day--we shall see:) Do any of you guys have any fun traditions? I'd love to hear about them?! Anyway, mostly I am writing this post just to say hi and that I am thinking of y'all:)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Well, I think Eli may have found his calling in life. What could sound better . . . Marshall E. Hutson. Well we've already had two Halloween parties this year, and will probably let Grace go around to the apartments in our courtyard (so she can gather treats for dad, of course). Grace is a cat and Jack is a monster. I'll post some pics later, they're pretty darn cute. And as far as traditions go, Morgan and I have decided we need to get some or our kids might have pretty sad childhood memories.

julieinjapan said...

Eli a cowboy! That is fun! I decided that i am going to make the costume next year. I made mine this year and it was silly. No one knew what I was because no one had heard of her. it is a japanese character. Oh well.. Nate's we got for free! Yippee for free things. But next year we are going to be very creative.. we will just wait and see.