Monday, August 27, 2007

Substitute Adventure

Okay, so today was my first time substitute teaching, and it was a little abnormal. I went to a high school that is one of those special schools where all the subjects are focused on one thing. . .this one happened to be focused on the film industry. It was pretty crazy, all the students wanted to be directors and actors and whatever. I obviously don't, and so none of them wanted to be my friend. I guess I wasn't extreme or hollywood enough. Well, so they basically ignored me all day, and I ignored them. I think, number one, I'm not meant for substitute teaching. And number two, I'm not meant for the film industry.

3 comments:

morgan said...

Well, there goes our plans for having a famous hollywood star in the family.

lori said...

Silly Kelly, of course I saw your comment on our blog! And we are so ready to hang out! The Fitzes are in town right now too - it would be fun to do something all together. I believe Wes got your phone #, We'll see what Amy and Ryan's plans are and give you a call!

(p.s. your post made us lAUgh! -although we're sorry to hear about the sub teaching trauma!)

Unknown said...

kelly- sorry we missed you tonight...i am still in town and would love to see you still...my cell is 702 375 0797...hope i can trust all those who read this blog with that :)