Thursday, March 06, 2008

Howdy to y'all:)





Just been thinking about you all and hope that you are having a fabulous March:) We are doing fine here and are enjoying many sunshiny days. Every now and then we get a massive thunderstorm/tornado warning which can be crazy but sort of fun at the same time! We have about a month left until baby boy #2 joins us and we are quite excited...not only will it be great to hold him and have him for our very own, but I also can't wait to be done with major aches, pains, and heartburn!! My sister Becky is coming for 10 days to stay with us when the baby comes...it is easier for her to come then my mom. Anyway...here are a few random pics...enjoy:)

2 comments:

Alison said...

I cannot believe how big Eli looks. He is such a cutie. Is he talking up a storm now? Where is your picture Katie? I want to see how big you have gotten too. ;) One month left, wow! That went really fast...to me. I'm sure it's different from your end.

Kelly said...

Not wanting to leave Jeremy out, I just want to comment on how big he has also gotten. You're all growing up so fast. Kaite, I am so happy you are having so many wonderful adventures. How fun. Let me know when its time for me to come out and visit the baby as well!