Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Adventures

So I thought you all might like to see some shots of our Easter. It was great. It's part of mine and Morgan's attempts to make more childhood memories for Grace and Jack. And even though they might not remember it, at least we had fun. ;)

Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house dying eggs.




Jack wasn't a huge fan, I'm guessing because we wouldn't let him play with the dyes. I know, I know, we're cruel parents.


Here are the kids with their Easter baskets. It took Grace a while to figure out the whole finding the basket thing, but she liked it when she found it. And I think Jack just liked that Grace was finally distracted enough that he could play with her sippy cup.















Here we all are wearing the bunny ears...some more successfully than others. It's a little difficult to get anything to stay on the head of a nine month old. ;)
















Then came the making of the rolls for dinner. Grace happily helped stir and then proceeded to spill it all over herself and the floor. Jack was on clean up duty.




Then we had our Easter egg hunt.



Here's Gracie eating her spoils.


Here are the kids in their Easter best, I think Grace was getting tired of the pictures. Maybe you are too. ;)



Last but not least. We thought we would put something in Gracie's Easter basket to help her remember what Easter is really all about. She decided to hang it on the fridge.


I hope you all had a great Easter, with some fun and some good time to think about what it's all about. Love you all.

3 comments:

julieinjapan said...

Cute cute cute kids! Looks like so much fun! The past few posts have been awesome! I wish that I could be as creative and fun as you guys are! You have the best easter bunnies i have ever seen! The rolls look like they were yummy and super fun to make! Hope that you are all doing well! I miss you guys! We should have a reunion sometime! Love you guys!

Alison said...

Reunion sounds good to me. When and where?

Katie Hutson said...

Looooooooooooooooooooove all of the fantastic pics!! You guys are so great! The kiddos have grown like crazy--man oh man! We miss you guys:) So...reunion eh?! Say we do it in B'ham Alabama...oh lets say sometime this Fall?! Everybody in?! Great...can't wait to see y'all;)

I need to post an Easter pic or two also:) I'll get on that soon--also, Jer was accepted to PA school for Jan. at Seton Hill--so so so excited!!, and little Eli broke his collar bone this past weekend (super sad!!!!)...and I have my last doc appt. tomorrow:) Life is an adventure as always:)