Saturday, September 29, 2007

Took me long enough!




Well i finally figured out how to post things and put pictures on here. It is great fun. here are some pictures... Nate has learned to roll over and loves to giggle. He is the sweetest little guy and we are having tons of fun with him. I am in Maryland with my family while Aaron is doing some training for work. Kelly and I (unless kelly changed her mind) are going to go to disney world this nov (late nov early dec.) anyone want to come... Let us know! it should be a BLAST!!! Ashley.. you know you want to enjoy the magic of disney!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

He is absolutely adorable. At first I was like, who is this posting? Who has a baby? Well, I'm glad he's yours, and I am still totally in for Disney World. In fact, I have to call you so we can further our planning. Anyway, you guys are just the cutest little family (as are all of the other cute little families on this blog).

Alison said...

I agree, really cute baby. I can't believe he's all ready rolling over. Jack has some catching up to do.

Katie Hutson said...

Your family is cute!!! Your babe is adorable!! I wish I could meet him and see you!! What is your favorite thing about being a mom so far?

Rebekah said...

He is adorable, Julie! You do good work!

Hey, I'm going to Disney World in November! Only, it's early November, so... :) But still, that'll be fun!