Thursday, June 28, 2007

Goodbye Texas, Howdy California

So, I left Texas this weekend. It's true. So I was only there for eight months, but they were a fabulous eight months and I feel pretty good about taking a different direction in my life now. I'm at home in Utah, but on Saturday I leave for California. . .yes, to see the boy. I'll be there for about a month, to "see how things go". We're going to try to decide what we want to happen out of this relationship, and take it from there. And we decided that being together to decide would probably be the best idea, as opposed to deciding while we are apart. So yeah, that's my life right now. If anyone wants to take a trip down to Orange County this summer, come and see me!

3 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Wow!! I call that PURE adventure girly!!! Best wishes to ya!!!!! You live quite the life!! I forget this "boy"'s name, remind me!! I'd love to hear a little more about him when ya get the chance!! You are great!! Have you seen the new nephew? He is a QT!

Rebekah said...

Pictures, please!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Good heavens, Kelly! Good luck! Isn't Wyoming on the way to anyplace you go? I live right on I-80, you know...a nice little cardboard box by the side of the freeway. Let me know how things go.