Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A House of Order






Sorry for all the pictures, but I wanted you all to truly appreciate Grace's organizational genius. She came up with all of these on her own, and I think she's getting better with time. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your holiday season. We're having a great time here. I finished working right before Thanksgiving and I'm loving hanging out with the kids. Grace as you can tell is a character and Jack is one of the most personable babies I've ever seen. All he needs is someone there and he'll be happy and smiling. Morgan will be done with finals on Friday, woohoo! Love you all.

3 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

She is so super cute!!! How funny!! That last pic reminds me...I love those little board books--those are the mother goose ones right?! Do they have a website printed on the back or anything like that--I'd like to find a set like it! So you are all done with work eh?! Fun stuff. Are you done for good or just for a bit. Enjoy the break...fun fun fun:) I hope you are singing lots of Christmas songs every day:) When do you guys head out of good ol' SLC?

Alison said...

Sorry, this took way too long. There is a web address for the books, but right now it's in the room Grace is sleeping in, but I'll get it to you soon.

Allison Hollingsworth Deming said...

Wow, those are cute pictures. When I was a kid I did all sorts of sorting with my stuff. I would choose one way to do it, then rearrange it another way. One time I spent a while organizing a drawer in the kitchen and my brother messed it all up until I cried. I think that it was the early forming of my slightly OCD office behaviors. Which have turned out to be very helpful later in life. :)