Monday, November 12, 2007

Late Halloween Pics




Here are the Halloween pictures of the kids. We had tons of fun. Grace picked up on trick-or-treating pretty quick. And now her favorite thing to do is not eat the candy but organize it according to color, size, and type of candy. I'll put a picture of that up next, it's hilarious. And Jack, was the cutest little monster. That's pretty much all from here. I'm looking forward to my nice long holiday break from work, and we'll be going to California for Christmas.

3 comments:

julieinjapan said...

SUPER CUTE KIDS!! Al they are so cute and fun! Do I need to guess who is eating the candy? That is what I liked to do with my candy too, I even did that this year. Kind of funny.. Maybe I am like a 2 year old. Good to hear from you and see some cute kids!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I absolutely would have lined up my candy like that. To this day I have to dump my M&M's on the table, sort them by color, and then eat them by color order from most to least.

Katie Hutson said...

Ha!! I miss you all:) Your kids are stinkin' cute!!! I'll confess...I sorted Eli's candy this yr too:) I have always loved sorting Halloween candy:) That monster costume is crazy fun--where'd you find it?! And so appropriate for Grace to have been a cat--wasn't it one of her first words?! They are growing like crazy!!!