Sunday, February 11, 2007

News

Hey everyone. I hope you're all doing fantastic. I just wanted to let you all know that we're going to have a boy. And any tips from anyone would be extremely helpful since I have virtually no experience with boys whatsoever. I think he might get called "princess" every now and then. ;) Other than that, not much is going on with us. We're waiting to hear back from grad schools, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Arizona. We've already heard back from Utah, and Morgan was accepted. Yeah! So we know for sure we will be going to grad school.

2 comments:

Katie Hutson said...

Tip: always keep a wash cloth handy when changing diapers--you never know when you might get peed on:>

julieinjapan said...

FUN!! a boy! how excited is morgan to have a another boy in the family! Yippee! I dont know anything.. sorry i am not much help.. you know so much more than i do! Keep us posted about grad school..